- Border Security Force organizes Para-Cycling expedition ‘Infinity Ride 2020’
- Union Food Processing Ministry unveils GIS One District One Product digital map
- 33rd Stop TB Partnership Board Meet – Addressed by Union Minister Harsh Vardhan
- UN releases 100 million dollars to seven countries in Africa and the Middle East
- WEF selects four Indian Cities to develop roadmap for Smart Cities
- Best State Award won by Assam in fisheries sector, Odisha secured award in marine category
- Cabinet gives approval for the creation of Vijayanagara as the 31st district of Karnataka
- PM Narendra Modi initiates Bengaluru Tech Summit
- Moody’s forecasted India’s GDP at -10.6% for Fiscal Year 21
- India and New Development Bank sign agreement worth 500 million USD
- TRACE Bribery Risk Matrix – India Ranked at 77
- ISRO receives Booster Segment for Gaganyaan Launch Vehicle to ISRO from L&T
- Indian Cricketer Sudeep Tyagi announces retirement
- Ex Goa Governor Mridula Sinha Dies
- World Children’s Day celebrated on November 20
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How can I learn GK?
You have to cover following topics to learn GK:
Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Awards & Honors, Science, Indian & World History, Geography etc.
How can I prepare for current affairs and GK?
Read CA Daily, Take Quiz to revise, Read NCERT Books to learn GK. NCERT Book PDF is available in our blog. You can make use of it.
How many current affairs do I study for IBPS Clerk Exams?
You have to study at least 6 months current affairs