- Union Minister launches international version of UMANG App in 9 countries
- Cyclone Nivar: National Crisis Management Committee reviews preparedness of the states
- Union Education Minister inaugurates 46 online ATAL Faculty Development Programmes
- Martyrdom Day of Guru Tegh Bahadur observed across the country
- Union Agriculture Minister unveils Mega Food Park in Punjab
- Country’s first moss garden inaugurated in Uttarakhand
- NABARD provides Rs 74.31 crore to develop Meghalaya roads
- Union Home Minister unveils mobile RT-PCR Lab in New Delhi
- Pilibhit Tiger Reserve wins TX2 Global Award
- India Test-Fired BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Current Affairs October 2020 PDF Download
- Indian Navy acquires 9th P-8I anti-submarine warfare aircraft
- Ex Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi Dies
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women is celebrated on 25 November
- Aviation Safety Awareness Week 2020 is observed from 23 to 27 November 2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many current affairs do I study for IBPS Clerk Exams?
You have to study at least 6 months current affairs
Which months current affairs is best for UPSC?
You can focus on the last 1 year current affairs for UPSC
Where can I read current affairs?
You can read it from the examsdaily. We update current affairs daily date wise as well as monthly wise.