- Bharat Biotech start Third phase of COVAXIN Trials in India
- Peru Interim President Manuel Merino resigns
- ADB provides USD 20 million to foster Developing Members Nations to get COVID-19
- Nitish Kumar sworn as Chief Minister of Bihar for the seventh time
- PM Narendra Modi participates in 12th BRICS Summit; hosted by Russia
- World’s Best Cities List 2020 Released- Delhi secures 62nd Spot
- India’s WPI-based inflation rate increased to 1.48 per cent in October
- HDFC Bank launched “Mooh Band Rakho” Campaign to raise awareness about cyber frauds
- SBM Bank India and to launch neo banking platform named ‘Nivesh’
- RBI constituted Reserve Bank Innovation Hub to promote innovation in financial sector
- Department of Investment and Public Asset Management signs pact with World Bank
- Australia and Japan Agree to sign landmark Defence Agreement
- Linz Open Title won by Aryna Sabalenka
- Nobel-prize-winning Physicist Masatoshi Koshiba dies
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week is observed on 18 – 24 November
- Naturopathy Day is observed on November 18
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the difference between current affairs and general knowledge?
General awareness only focuses on the routine happenings of the news around the world it has nothing to do with the historic events. Meanwhile Current affairs is the term that is used in place general awareness for many competitive exams.
How can I prepare for IBPS PO current affairs?
Read Newspaper Daily
Study Daily CA
Take Quiz regularly
Study monthly ca that is available in examsdaily site for competitive exams.
How many current affairs do I study for IBPS Clerk Exams?
You have to study at least 6 months current affairs