- India’s First Green Energy Convergence Project – To be implemented in Goa
- UN unveils “Team Halo” to check misinformation around COVID-19 vaccines
- Union Environment Ministry Launched Action Plan for Vulture Conservation 2020-25
- Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram topped in Sex Ratio 2018
- Asia’s first solar powered Textile Mill to be launched Maharashtra
- Madhya Pradesh State Government to form a Cow Cabinet to preserve cows
- India-Luxembourg Virtual Summit to be held between both countries Prime Ministers
- Top 500 most powerful non-distributed computer systems in the world – India’s Param Siddhi ranked at 63rd
- Union Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal initiates AICTE’s Lilavati Award 2020
- Second flight test of QRSAM successfully conducted by India
- Austria’s Dominic Thiem defeats Rafael Nadal at ATP Finals
- FIFA withdraws U-17 Women World Cup in India, Postpones to 2021
- National Integration Day – 19 November
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day is celebrated on November 19
- International Men’s Day is observed on November 19
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How can I study current affairs for competitive exams?
Follow our examsdaily site and stay updated and make a note of all the important issues happening internationally and nationally as you might need to re – read them
What is the difference between current affairs and general knowledge?
General awareness only focuses on the routine happenings of the news around the world it has nothing to do with the historic events. Meanwhile Current affairs is the term that is used in place general awareness for many competitive exams.
How can I prepare for IBPS PO current affairs?
Read Newspaper Daily
Study Daily CA
Take Quiz regularly
Study monthly ca that is available in examsdaily site for competitive exams.