TPSC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Tripura Forest Service Grade-II, Group-A Gazetted Posts. Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India for recruitment to 06 (six) (SC-02, ST-01 & UR-03) permanent posts of Tripura Forest Service Grade-II, Group-A Gazetted under GA (P & T) Department, Govt. of Tripura in the pay Matrix Level 14 of the Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018. Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates. Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 09.06.2020 to 08.07.2020 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
TPSC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Tripura Public Service Commission|
Tripura Forest Service Grade-II, Group-A Gazetted
|Date to apply||
09.06.2020 to 08.07.2020
TPSC Forest Service Grade-2 Vacancy:
Total Vacancies – 06
TPSC Forest Service Grade-2 Age Limit 2020:
A candidate shall not be below 21 years and above 40 Years as on 01 June 2020 basis of Madhyamik, Higher Secondary or equivalent examination certificate or Admit Card. Provided that the upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC, ST & Governments
TPSC Forest Service Grade-2 Education Qualification 2020:
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science of any recognised University or equivalent with at least one of the following subjects-Agriculture, Botany, Engineering (Agriculture /Chemical /Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical), Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology or Honours Certificate holder from any of the Government Forest Rangers College Provided he/she is sponsored by State/Union Territories.
TPSC Forest Service Grade-2 Selection Process 2020:
- The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern only) (ii) Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) and (iii) Personality Test. The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 700 marks and ZO marks respectively.
- In case of Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question under OMR pattern) there shall be negative marking of 1/4(One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers.
- The paper General Knowledge of Main Examination will consist of 100 MCQ type question and will be conducted under OMR pattern. There shall be negative marking of 1/4 (One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers.
- A limited number of candidates, maximum 10 (ten) times of total posts (category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission. These selected candidates will be allowed to appear in the Main Examination. The selected candidates on the basis of the results of the Main Examination will be allowed to appear in the Personality Test.
- The Preliminary Examination is a screening test only to select candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for preparing final merit list. On the basis of result of Main Examination candidates will be called for Personality test as per the following ratio
- It is also mentioned here that candidate(s) scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the Preliminary Examination/ Written (Main) Examination shall also be called for next stage of the recruitment process.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the Main Examination in aggregate and by adding the marks obtained in the Personality Test. In no case, a candidate will be considered for Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Main Examination. If a candidate remains absent in the Personality Test, his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
TPSC Forest Service Grade-2 Application Fee 2020:
Group-A Posts: – Rs.300/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for UR Candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non refundable. (b) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must deposit fee as UR Candidates. (c) If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected
TPSC Forest Service Grade-2 Exam Pattern 2020:
|Bengali or Alternative English||100||
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|