TPSC Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. Forest Service Grade – 2 Vacancy notice was released by the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC). Tripura Public Service Commission has recently released the official notification for filling their vacancy of Forest Service Grade – 2. Interested candidates can apply through Online. The online application will be open from 09.06.2020 & last date for the Online Application is 08-07-2020. Candidates may check the TPSC Recruitment 2020 details from our website. We provide direct link to apply online for the candidates.
TPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Forest Service Grade – 2|
Application Starting Date
|Last Date to Apply||
Age Limit for Forest Service Grade – 2:
Applicable candidate shall not be below 21 years and above 40 Years as on 1st June, 2020 on the basis of Madhyamik, Higher Secondary or equivalent examination certificate or Admit Card. Interested candidates can read this article carefully and get more ideas about this vacancy.
Qualification for Forest Service Grade – 2:
Candidates must must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science of any recognised University or equivalent with at least one of the following subjects -Agriculture, Botany Engineering (Agriculture /Chemical /Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical), Forestry, Geo Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology or Honours Certificate holder from any of the Government Forest Rangers College Provided he/she is sponsored by State/Union Territories. Candidates can check the official notification for further details. We provide the direct link to download the official notification in bottom of this article.
Selection Process for Forest Service Grade – 2:
- TPSC select the candidates through Written Exam/ Physical Test/ Interview. The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely ,
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern only)
- Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) and
- Personality Test.
- Written Exam Details: The preliminary examination, main examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 700 marks and 70 marks respectively. In case of preliminary examination (Multiple Choice type question under OMR pattern) there shall be negative marking of ¼ (One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers. The paper General Knowledge of Main Examination will consist of 100 MCQ type question and will be conducted under OMR There shall be negative marking of ¼(One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers. A limited number of candidates, maximum 10 (ten) times of total posts (category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission. These selected candidates will be allowed to appear in the Main Examination. The selected candidates on the basis of the results of the Main Examination will be allowed to appear in the Personality Test.
Application Fee Details for Forest Service Grade – 2:
Applicable candidates must have to pay the application fee as given below,
Group-A Posts: -Rs.300/-(Rupees Two Hundred) only for UR Candidates and Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non refundable.
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official web portal of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission that is http://www.tpsconline.in.
- The latest TPSC Recruitment 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check the advertisements and apply for the given job.
- Click on the links and read the details carefully.
- Go to the online application section and click on the relevant notification.
- Enter all the details and cross check the form.
- Click the submit button.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|