TPSC TJS Grade III Prelims Exam 2020 Deferred!! – Check Official Details. Tripura Public Service Commission has released the notification regarding deferment of Tripura Judicial Service Grade III Examination. Candidates can know the details and download the notice in our blog. Exam is scheduled to be held on 13.9.2020 but was deferred due to precautionary measure. Continuously prepare for the examination until the announcement of exam date. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
|Name of the Board||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||Tripura Judicial Service Grade III Examination|
Scheme of the Examination
The Examination will comprise of three successive stages viz.
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test),
- Main Examination (Conventional Type Test) &
- Viva Voce
- There will be four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate given more than one answer, it will be treated as a Wrong Answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The answers are to be encoded in the OMR Answer Sheet by Black Ball Point Pen only.
Preliminary Examination (100 marks)
The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Ability Test with two hour duration. The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. A limited no. of candidates, Maximum 10(ten) times of total posts (in category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks ( 60% for UR candidates and 50% for reserved category candidates). The marks obtained by the candidates in the preliminary Examination will not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merits list.
How to download TPSC TJS Grade III Exam Date 2020 Deferred Notice?
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click Notification [Deferred the Preliminary Examination of Tripura Judicial Service, Grade-III(Advt. No-02/2020)]
Step 3: It will direct to that page and know the exam deferred details
Step 4: Selected candidates can continue the preparation for examination
Step 5: Take a hard copy for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|