Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 OUT. Tripura High Court has released the notification for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of application form is 12.10.2020. Apply Online link is given in this page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Tripura High Court|
|Post Name||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply||12.10.2020|
- Candidates must be a graduate in any degree from a recognized university/Institution’
- He / She Should be a citizen of India
- Also have a certification with computer word processing or equivalent with typing speed of 40 words per minute on a computer
The application fee for UR category applicant is three hundred only) and that of reserved category (SC/ST) applicant is 300/- ( Three Hundred Only ) 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only). Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other recruitment in future. Candidates are to deposit fees by using Credit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay), Net Banking, Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay), Wallets & Cash Cards & UPI only. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India who are not below 18 years of age and not more than 40 years in case of Others and 45 years in case of candidate belonging to Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes.
Scale of pay:
In the entry pay of R21,400/- per month in the Pay Matrix Level 7 of Pay) (First TSCS (Revised 2018, plus Amendment) Rules, admissible allowances subject to revision by the Government from time. On fixed pay of q 16,050/- per month against the entry pay in the Pay Matrix Level 7 of TSCS (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2018, subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
Candidates who score pass marks or more in the Written Screening Test will be asked for scrutiny of original marks-sheets/certificates/ documents. If the candidate fulfills the criteria of her/his candidature then eligible for Final Written Test and Typing Test on Computer. The candidate shall have to appear in the Written Screening Test of MCQ paper of 100 questions relating to English grammar, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning etc. of the value of half marks each, i.e. 50 marks in total. UR category candidates who obtain 60% or more marks and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who obtain 50% or more marks in the Written Screening Test shall be eligible for appearing in the Typing Test on Computer comprising of 25 marks and Written Test (English) of 25 marks wherein the comprehension, writing ability and translation from Bengali to English shall be tested.
How to Apply:
- a) Candidates have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The High Court will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission Of online application, the candidates are to read the instructions carefully in the ‘How To Apply’ segment of the Online Application Portal.
- b) Online Application Portal will be available on the High Court’s website (https://thc.nic.in/) from 19.09.2020 to 12.10.2020 (upto 04:00 PM). To apply the candidates have to click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab in the Home page of the High Court’s website.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|