TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Released. Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Gurukulam – Sixteen (16) Eklavya Model Residential Schools are functioning under the aegis of Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS, Hyderabad) which are funded by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
It has been decided to engage teaching faculty on PART TIME out source basis to teach CBSE syllabus in EMRS Schools temporarily. The applications will be received through online only from 10.06.2020 to 24.06.2020. Applications have to be submitted online in the portal www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
Submission of Applications: – All the candidates should apply through online only. No application in physical format shall be entertained either at Head Office or at RCO office.
TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Gurukulam|
|Apply Online Date||
10.06.2020 to 24.06.2020
- a) Telugu
- b) English
- c) Hindi
- d) Mathematics
- e) General Science
- f) Social studies
- Art & Craft
- Technical Assistant
Part Time Outsourced Faculty:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional college of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Bachelor degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject /combination of subject and in aggregate.
Third language as a subject in all the three years
Hindi as a subject in all the three years
English as a subject in all the three years
TGT (Social Studies):
Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics, and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography
Mathematics as main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject : Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Statistics
Bachelor Degree in science with any two of the following subjects Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
B.Ed or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper –II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose OR TET.
Proficiency in teaching in English medium is mandatory.
Desirable: Experience in Central Govt organizations (KVS/NVS/CBSE Public schools, Etc…).
Art & Craft Teacher:
Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Sr.School Certificate Exam with minimum 5 years (Full Time0 diploma in Fine Art/ Painting / Drawing & Painting from a recognized Institute / University.
- Senior Secondary school certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50 % marks or its equivalent and Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach through English Medium.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- 3 years of experience as a music teacher.
- Bachelor’s degree I Information technology/ BCA from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks in the relevant field. Experience: Post qualification, two year of relevant experience in Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
- 1st class diploma (3years full time) in Computer Science /IT/Electronics.
Experience: Post qualification, Two years of relevant experience on Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience of two years in a Library / Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in Computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
NOTE: 1. Retired teachers’ upto to the age of 65 years may be engaged subject to their fitness and willingness.
Paying a Fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty rupees only)
- For Subject Teachers – Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- For Art / Craft & Music – Rs. 20, 000/- per month
- For Librarian / technical ASST – Rs. 17,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- The candidates have to submit the application through online from the society website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in by paying a Fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty rupees only).
- Mere payment of fee is not sufficient to submit the application form. After successful completion of online payment of fee, every candidate has to completely fill in online application without fail.
- It is compulsory that, the candidate select the order of preference of school. So that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form immediately after applying.
- The selection of candidates will be as per the procedure finalized by TTWREIS.
- In case of any discrepancy the decision of the Secretary, TTWREIS is final.