TS High Court Stenographer Viva Voce List 2020 Released – Download also for Junior Assistant, Copyist and Others. Telangana High Court has released the declaration of hall ticket numbers of the candidates become eligible to appear for viva-voce (oral interview) for the posts in the Telangana Judicial Ministerial and Subordinate Services, notified on 31-07-2019. Eligible candidates can download the list and know the further details regarding viva voce in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
TS High Court Stenographer Viva Voce List 2020
Name of the Board
|Telangana High Court|
Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant , Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, Office Subordinate
|Viva Voce List||
Viva Voce List Released
Viva Voce List Details:
- It is hereby informed that the High Court for the State of Telangana has issued Notification No. 1/2019-RC, dated 31-07-2019 inviting applications through online for direct recruitment to the posts of Stenographers Grade-III as per the Telangana Judicial Ministerial and Subordinate Service Rules, 2018, and the candidates were subjected to computer based examination conducted in the month of November 2019.
- The High Court duly following the relevant rules and procedures, hereby declares that the candidates with the following hall ticket numbers who have secured minimum qualifying marks in the computer based examination and skill test as per their respective classes/categories and become eligible to appear for the viva-voce in the ratio of 1:3 of the notified vacancies.
- The schedule and venue for conducting the viva-voce (oral interviews) will be declared in the official website of the High Court in due course.
Documents to Be Submitted at the Time of Oral Interview:
- Original certificates of academic qualifications, such as, marks lists, pass certificates, and certificate evidencing date of birth and community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of , STs., and BCs. (The certificate shall show specifically the classification of the group) along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- The Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificates will not be
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- Certificate in respect of Local candidates in terms of the Presidential Orders, 1975 i.e., Study Certificate/s for four (4) academic years from 4′h to 7′h classes(or)incase they have not pursued regular study, but appeared privately for 7* Class examination/Open School has to submit Residence Certificate from the concerned Tahsildar for four (04) years preceding the year of passing 7th Class examination in Annexure-l in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD, (SPF-A) , dt.01.11.1975. However, if the candidate has studied in two or more Districts, then they have to submit Study Certificates from 1st to 7th classes and where the candidate has studied for maximum period will be treated as local candidate of that District. If certificates in proof of local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applicant will be treated as Non-local.
For determining local status of the applicant:
- For regular students who have pursued their education from 7* class to 10t class in one District, those will be considered as local candidates to that respective Judicial District.
- For any reason if the applicant has not pursued his/her studies from 7th class to 10′h class ln one District, study period of 4′h class to 10th class will be considered and where they have pursued their studies for maximum period, those will be considered as local candidates to that Judicial
- For the applicants who have appeared for SSC examination as a private candidates or studied in open school mode, they have to submit the Residence Certificate from the concerned Tahsildar for four (04) years preceding the year of passing S›.C. examination in Annexure-1 in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD, (SPF-A) Dept., dt.01.11.1975 in proof of the local candidature.
- In case of Physically Challenged Persons, the latest certificate issued by the Medical Board specifying the nature of disability and percentage of
- The applicants who have professional skills such as, cooking, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and painting, etc., for the purpose of performing duties with respect of their professional skills at the residences of Judicial Officers, have to bring the certificates in proof of such professional skills, it
- No-objection Certificate from Employer (if employed anywhere).
- The candidates have to produce original certificates of all necessary certificates on the day of interview itself. If the candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates their candidature will be rejected without any further
If the candidate furnishes wrong information with regard to category/caste and qualification they shall not have any right subsequently for selection, and in that aspect the selection authority is not responsible for the lapse on the part of the candidate.
All rights are reserved with the appointing authority to reject the application at any stage, if found to be false and the appointment shall liable to be canceled if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|