TS EAMCET 2020 – Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Notification Details on the official site. A Common Entrance Test designated as “Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test” (TS EAMCET-2020) will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad for the academic year 2020-2021 for admission into the First Year of Professional Courses i.e. B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Tech.(Ag. Engineering) / B.Tech.(Diary Technology) / B.Tech. (BioTechnology) / B.Tech.(FT) / B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm-D (MPC).
TS EAMCET 2020
|Name of the Board||JNT University Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Start Date to Apply||21.02.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10.06.2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
Engineering (E) – 06-07-2020 (FN & AN)
07-07-2020 – (FN & AN) 08-07-2020 (FN)
Agriculture & Medical (AM) -08-07-2020 (AN)
09-07-2020 – (FN & AN)
Eligibility Criteria to appear for TS EAMCET-2020:
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS EAMCET-2020:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non—local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- For BE / B.Tech in Engineering, Bio- Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT)) Courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, provided that candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10*2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh shall also be eligible for the Bio-Technology course.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / A.P.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern except for B. Pharmacy course (G.O.Ms.No.18,Higher Education(TE/A2) Dept.,Dt:27-07-2019)
- In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31″ December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Technology), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31″ December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31’t December of the year of Admissions.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh with any two / three of the subjects indicated against each course noted given
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31″ December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31“ December of the year of Admissions
|Engineering (E)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST & PH||800|
Normalization of Question Paper:
- TS EAMCET-2020 is being conducted in multiple sessions based on the same syllabus, same pattern for candidates having same eligibility criteria. A candidate will be eligible to appear only in one session. Since the question paper is different for each session, there is a possibility that the candidates may compare themselves about the variation in the difficulty levels of question paper of the same subject. However, it may be noted that utmost care will be taken so that all the subjects are of the same standard. Further, it is decided to adopt a normalization process to eliminate any such variations in the difficulty levels of various sessions.
- The main aim of the Normalization is to ensure that no student gets advantage/disadvantage due to multiple sessions. The normalization process brings all the candidates across all sessions on a comparative scale. Due to this process, the marks of the easy session may be reduced marginally and marks of hard session may increase marginally on the global scale. This depends exactly on the average performance in each session. Since care is taken to prepare papers of equal difficulty, these changes are expected to be very marginal. Normalized marks justify the candidates while respecting their actual performance. Hence, the following normalization procedure is adopted which is being followed by other competitive Examinations in India to avoid advantage/disadvantage to candidates in a particular session compared to the other sessions
Criteria for Ranking:
The candidates who have secured qualifying marks (Normalized marks) in TS EAMCET-2020 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the Normalized marks secured in and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
Submission of the Online Application form for Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) streams
Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering.) / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) / B.Tech.(FT) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm- D (MPC) courses. Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT) /B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P./ T.S. as per G.O. 17, Dt. 02-02-2008.
Detailed information regarding Syllabi, Procedure for Online Application etc., is given in the “Instruction Booklet”, displayed in the website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Criteria for Admissions:
- As per the Gazette of India: Extraordinary under Part-III Rule No. 7(2) for admission into B.V.Sc. & AH Courses on the basis of competitive entrance examination, a candidate under General Category for admission to this course must have obtained 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belongs to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe or other special category of student as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category.
- As per G.O. Ms. No. 73, 74 & 75 dated 28-07-2011, the candidate shall fulfill eligibility criteria for admission into Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm-D courses.
- O.Ms.No.5, H.E.(TE) Dept, dt.23.02.2018 iv. However, in all the cases, candidate shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the relevant G.0s/Amendments/Notifications to be issued at the time of Admissions.
How to submit Application Form:
TS EAMCET-2020 application should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
- If there is any change in the Eligibility Criteria for Admissions, the updated information will be intimated through this website as and when a new G.O. is released.
- This is only a Notification for entrance test and not a Prospectus. Candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant G.0s at the time of admission.
- Relevant GOs issued by the State Government may be referred from time to time for the eligibility to get scholarship after admission into the Professional courses.
- This Notification along with detailed procedure for Online submission of Application form and relevant information are available in the TS EAMCET-2020 Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||21-02-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||10-06-2020|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||11-06-2020
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||15-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||20-06-2020|
| Download of Hall tickets from website
a) Startb) Finish
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||25-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||30-06-2020|
|Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2020 Examination|
Forenoon (FN) : 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon (AN) : 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Engineering (E)||06-07-2020 (FN & AN)
07-07-2020 (FN & AN)
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||08-07-2020 (AN)
09-07-2020 (FN & AN)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|