TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2020 OUT – Download FBO Physical Test Date. Telangana Public Service Commission has released the result notification for the post of Forest Beat Officer as per court orders considering relinquishments in place of absentees and not qualified candidates (calling for 3rd spell of physical test / walking test. So Selected candidates can know the result details and download the physical test date in this page. We congratulate the candidates who have selected in this list and start to prepare for Skill Test. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2020
Name of the Board
|Telangana Public Service Commission|
Forest Beat Officer
|Physical Test Date||
Will be announce later
- In compliance with Orders of Hon’ble High Court in W.P No.4495 of 2019 dated:11/06/2019 and W.A No.551 of 2019 dated:03/07/2019 and others, where selected candidates were first permitted to join and the candidates who did not take up their posts were to be considered as relinquished. It is hereby notified that in continuation of result notification dated:20/06/2018 and 21/01/2020 for 1940 candidates called for events and physical test out of which only 795 candidates attended events and 717 qualified for events. The supplementary result notification is in place of 1145 absentees and 78 rejected candidates of result dated 21/01/2020 to the post of F.B.O in Forest Department, the candidates with the hall ticket numbers given herewith have been provisionally admitted @ 1:3 ratio to Medical and Physical Tests. The candidates who successfully qualify in the Medical and Physical Tests will be called for verification of certificates.
- The candidates may note that they were provisionally admitted for written examination with condition that their candidature will be rejected at the time of verification, if qualification is not equivalent to the prescribed subjects as per notification.
- The candidate who are admitted for the verification of Certificates are required to produce the Original Certificates along with one set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer, relating to Age, Qualifications Community (Integrated) , Latest Non-Creamy Layer certificate in case of B.C’s as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2009, Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dated:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on Commission’s website), Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation, Study (from 4th class to 10th class), basic information data Check List (1set), attestation forms (2 sets) and if any, at the time of verification of documents, failing which they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. In terms of the notification, the candidates should possess the requisite qualifications as on date of notification i.e. 15/08/2017.
- The Schedule for Physical Tests will be announced later as and when the Forest Department informs the date of Physical Tests which will be conducted by the Forest Department itself.
- The dates for verification of certificates will be announced later for candidates who qualify in Physical Tests (Walking Test) Meanwhile the candidates are requested to obtain and keep ready all the certificates as mentioned in the Notification.
- If, on further Verification it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate / candidates shall be cancelled at any stage of selection process.
- The day-wise schedule for Physical Test & Events will be announced shortly on the Commission’s website as and when the Department of Forest informs the date of Physical Tests (Walking Test)
Physical Test Details:
In compliance with Orders of Hon’ble High Court in W.P No.4495 of 2019 dated:11/06/2019 and W.A No.551 of 2019 dated:03/07/2019 and others, where selected candidates were first permitted to join and the candidates who did not take up their posts were to be considered as relinquished and 3rd Spell of shortlisted candidates is hereby notified in continuation of result notification dated:20/06/2018 and 21/01/2020. It is hereby informed that the List of Hall Ticket Numbers of the candidates provisionally admitted to Physical Test and Events for the post of Forest Beat Officer is in place of 1145 absentees and 78 not qualified candidates on the basis of written examination held on 29-10-2017 FN & AN is hosted on the commissions website (www.tspsc.gov.in). The Physical Test and Events schedule will be announced later as and when the Department of Forest informs the details of Venue & Day wise schedule
The details of 1940 candidates (called for 2nd Spell of Physical Events) are as follows:
NOTE: The candidates who qualified in the events will be required to attend Certificate Verification in online mode. Dates for uploading Certificates, Checklist etc., will be announced shortly
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|