TSPSC FSO CV Date 2020 OUT – Check Official Details. Telangana Public Service Commission has released the CV date for the post of Food Safety Officer. Candidates who have to attend the Certificate Verification Process can know the notification details and download the same on our blog. CV notification download link is given in this page. We also advised the candidates to prepare well for Interview Process and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
TSPSC FSO CV Date 2020
Name of the Board
|Telangana Public Service Commission|
Food Safety Officer
|08.06.2020 to 15.06.2020|
CV Notification Released
It is hereby informed that, with reference to the Commission’s web note Dt: 01/06/2020 the certificate verification vide result notification Dt: 01/06/2020 to the post of Food Safety Officer in the Director, Institute of Preventive Medicine Public (Health) Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration Department &Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Notification No.10/2019 dated:31/12/2019 will be held by the TSPSC. The Commission has decided to conduct online certificate verification to be held from 08.06.2020 to 15.06.2020 as a Safety measure to prevent spread of COVID -19 by preventing physical presence of candidates and to avoid travel by candidates to TSPSC office. The candidates who have been provisionally shortlisted for verification of Certificates are hereby informed to get ready to upload required ORIGINAL certificates.
The required Certificates / Documents are as follows:
- Checklist (Basic information data) 1 Set to be filled by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website).
- Hall Ticket
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
- Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-34 years (OC Un-Employees)
- School Study certificate from 1st to 7th class, (The candidates who are not studied in School Certificate of Residence/Nativity certificate).
- Consolidated Marks Memo and Convocation Certificate (Graduation/PG)
- Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
- Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates.
- Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Employee (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State/ NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Exservicemen Certificate if any).
- No Objection Certificate from employer for In-service candidates
- 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer
- Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification. All the certificates must be uploaded in stipulated time and request for additional time will not be considered
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|