TSPSC Half Yearly Examination Time Table 2020 OUT – Download Revised Schedule. The Time-table for the half-yearly examinations and Language Tests for Officers of the All India Services and State Officers has been released. Candidates can know the notification details and download the exam date in our blog. Revised Exam Dates will be scheduled from 01/09/2020 to 04//09/2020. Exam Date Download link is given in this page and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Half Yearly Examinations|
|Exam Date||01/09/2020 to 04//09/2020|
|Status||Exam Date Released|
Exam Date Details
It is hereby informed that the Half-Yearly Examinations for AIS Officers and State Officers, March-2020 Term (Notification No. 02/2020), which were scheduled to be held from 18/08/2020 and postponed earlier due to Heavy Rains and Floods in the state, are now re-scheduled to be held from 01/09/2020 to 04/09/2020
- The examination will be held at Office of the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad.
- Candidates are required to bring their Hall tickets daily failing, which they will not be allowed to sit for the Examination.
- Candidates should present themselves for the Examination in accordance with the timetable. Candidates who come Ten minutes after the scheduled time will not be allowed to take the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until half of the prescribed time is over.
- Candidates are requested to mention only the Register Number allotted to them in the space provided for on the front page of the Main Answer Book. Failure to follow this instruction will entail their Answer Books being invalidated by the Commission.
How to Download TSPSC Half Yearly Examination Time Table?
Step 1: Go to the Official site
Step 2: In the Home Page, click Half Yearly Examination Time Table under notification
Step 3: It will direct to time table page and know the exam details
Step 4: Exam is going to be held on 01.09.2020 to 04.09.2020
Step 5: Take a hard copy of Time Table for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|