TSPSC Manager Admit Card 2020 – Exam Date Details Released Soon. Telangana State Public Service Commission has going to conduct the written exam. The Examination will be held on 12th November 2020 (Expected). The Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be released soon for the post of Manager. Candidates may check the TSPSC Manager Admit Card 2020 and Exam Date Details in our examsdaily website.
TSPSC Manager Admit Card 2020
|Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. And
- Personality assessment test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules).
1) Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates and Personality assessment test (Interview) in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Personality assessment test (Interview) / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2) The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service / Department in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3) Those candidates who called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for further selection process
4) The appearance in all papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. / Absence in any paper/ papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
5) Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
6) The preference opted by candidates in respect of post, in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified post for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
7) The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Download Admit Card – Released Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|