TSPSC Recruitment 2020 OUT –Apply Online for Veterinary Assistant Vacancy. Telangana Public Service Commission has released the vacancy notification for the post of Veterinary Assistant. Candidates can know the notification and download the same in our blog. Interested and Eligible candidates will start to apply from now onwards. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Veterinary Assistant in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary university in the State of Telangana.
Name of the Board
Telangana Public Service Commission
Last Date to Apply
Educational Qualifications as specified by the University
- Must have passed SSC Examination or its equivalent examination.
- Must possess Animal Husbandry / Poultry Polytechnic Diploma certificate of SVVU / PVNRTVU (2 years).
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2020 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
FEE: (Remittance of Fee)
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (EIGHTY RUPEES ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) SC, ST, BC & PH. b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 21 to 34 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
Centres For The Written Examination
1) The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
2) However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based. The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based
How to Apply?
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|