TVS Motor Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. TVS Motor looks interested and eligible candidates for filling up the Business Manager – Future Mobility Channel Sales & Sales / BD Manager posts. Candidates can apply through online. No other mode of application will be considered. TVS Motor Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
TVS Motor Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||TVS Motor|
|Post Name||Business Manager – Future Mobility Channel Sales & Sales / BD Manager|
Master’s degree (Indian or foreign equivalent) in Business Management with an engineering background (Computer Science preferred) or closely related engineering discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to uptake level of the audience (developers, product managers, and senior business leaders)
- Ability to thrive in a diverse and dynamic team
- Should be able to not only conceptualize and drive initiatives but also be able to willing to get into details to get the work done by influencing without authority through multiple stakeholders
- Passion to create new products that meet consumer’s needs and aspirations
- Self-starter that is naturally curious and enjoys working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to continuously challenge assumptions to seek innovative solutions
- Sound and proven project management skills
- High sense of ownership, urgency and drive. Proven track record of getting things done, managing multiple tasks including communication with internal and external teams while consistently delivering on schedule
Customer Experience Continuous Delivery Customer Engagement Business Management
To create and manage business lines for the TVS Motor Company’s ‘connected services’ vertical (adjacent to mobility), leading to a more desirable TVSM brand and vehicle product through developing capability for continuous customer engagement and continuous delivery of desirable and seamless customer experience.
- Independently responsible for infotainment services-based P&Ls within the larger TVS Motor ‘Connected Services’ business vertical
- Responsible for developing and growing revenue from service portfolio across the current and future base of TVS Motor customers
- Define the product requirements for our next generation platform and formulate multi-year roadmap with a focus on building a massively scalable platform(s).
- Manage creation of APIs, platform, web (desktop/mobile) and native apps (iOS and Android) with embedded developers, extended partners and large enterprises via self-service documentation, developer guides and turnkey integrations.
- Maintain exceptional quality of software while navigating complexities of a large-scale global platform with a focus on scalability, reliability and resilience.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area.
- Define targets and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across different systems, cross-functional teams (marketing, customer experience, strategic alliances, etc.), and the leadership/executive team.
- Research, analyze and integrate new mobility technologies and trends.
- Design and conduct experiments to test assumptions (hi-fi, low-fi prototypes).
- Proactively collaborate cross-functionally both internally and externally to gather consumer and customer needs.
- Work on a daily basis with agile engineering scrum teams and participate in daily stand-ups, grooming and planning to deliver product features on a bi-weekly basis.
- Coordinate multiple projects and sub-teams, align day to day tasks with big picture targets and drive high velocity timelines.
- Voice ideas, concerns and solutions to teammates
- 5 – 8 years of experience in launching and growing consumer-focused platforms and products on web and/or mobile specifically for India market.
- Experience in automotive products and subscription-based services experience is a plus.
- Experience in pricing and packaging internet-based services for the Indian market
- Experience in Agile Life Cycle and project planning/execution including writing detailed user stories, acceptance criterion and regular planning/grooming estimating and scheduling.
- Knowledge of scrum planning tools (e.g. Jira is a plus)
- Solid track record of effectively using data and performing analysis to support product strategy/decisions
- Proven ability to present your teams work to senior management/executive team
- Passionate about automobiles, consumer technology and scalable products
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
TVS Motor Company Ltd:
The flagship company of the TVS group, we are among the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in India. With plants in Hosur (near Bangalore), Mysore, Himachal Pradesh and Indonesia, we have the largest portfolio of vehicles and cater to the widest segment of customers. At TVS, we bubble with passion for engineering; engineering that makes you sit up and go wow.. we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to create and live engineering. If you think like us, we’d love to hear from you.