TWITTER Recruitment 2020:Twitter has Released the Application for the post of Legal Policy Copyright Agent Post. Candidates who are interested and eligible to work in Twitter can download the notification & check eligibility before Apply Online. The eligibility & other details are given below in our blog.
TWITTER Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization|
|Name of Post||Legal Policy Copyright Agent|
|Job Posted on||26.10.2020|
Job Description for the TWITTER Recruitment 2020:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Legal, Product, Communications, and other Trust & Safety teams to improve user experience with policy related issues.
- Provide clear and helpful responses to time-sensitive safety and legal requests.
- Review individual account statuses and make recommendations under policy.
- Handle internal copyright queries and escalations in an efficient manner.
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately.
Qualifications for the TWITTER Recruitment 2020:
- Excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with teammates and cross-functional teams.
- Entry level position, due to limited or no prior work experience.
Preferred qualifications for the TWITTER Recruitment 2020:
- Knowledge of the technology sector and relevant policy issues affecting online and offline communities like safety, abuse, and intellectual property use.
- Complete fluency in English and a second language (strong preference for Japanese, Korean, Arabic).
General Conditions for the TWITTER Recruitment 2020:
You may be exposed to sensitive or graphic content, including but not limited to, vulgar language, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images & Telecommuting is not an option for this role.
Selection process For the TWITTER Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
How to Apply for the TWITTER Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
Step 2: Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
Step 3: After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
Step 4: You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
Step 5: After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
Step 6: Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|