Uber Recruitment 2020. UBER has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Sr Software Engineer II (Sr Architect), Data – Core Data Platform from the Official Site. Here Uber Jobs for Fresher’s info is available for the eligible candidates. All the candidates must and should know the various Uber Job Requirements on this page. Interested applicants can also attend the Uber Internship & Uber job openings in Hyderabad, uber job openings In Bangalore which is also provided by the Uber Technologies Inc officials.
Uber Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||UBER|
|Post Name||Sr Software Engineer II (Sr Architect), Data – Core Data Platform|
|Vacancy||As per Norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||02.10.2020|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Job Role for Uber Recruitment 2020:
Data Platform Engineering at Uber is looking for a strong Architect (Level 5b Engineer) who has solved business problems at scale. 5B Engineer at Uber exhibits the following qualities:
- Build vision > Take ownership of a vaguely defined major business problem or product vision, translate it into executable technical design and roadmaps to solve the problem or realize the product vision.
- Demonstrate tech expertise > Demonstrate technical skills to go very deep or broad in solving classes of problems or creating broadly leveragable solutions.
- Execute large scale projects > Subdivide the work into a monthly/quarterly sprints and compartmentalize across functions or teams and ensure everyone knows how they fit in.
- Collaborate across teams > Work across a group (multiple teams) to deliver results and are recognized for your hiqh quality communication and coordination abilities.
- Coach engineers > Provide oversight and direction to various engineers working across different efforts.
- Raise the bar > Improve the team’s definition of best practices and architecture with deep domain knowledge.
Eligibility for Uber Recruitment 2020:
- 12+ years experience in building large scale products, distributed systems in a high caliber environment.
- Architecture: Identify and solve major architectural problems by going deep in your field or broad across different teams. Extend, improve, or, when needed, build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt.
- Software Engineering/Programming: Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable and reusable. advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are Java, Python, and Scala.
- Execution & Results: You are able to create meaningful solutions used by multiple teams. You engage with stakeholders across the group, understanding their needs and working through the complexity and conflicting goals. You break down complex problems and deliver impactful business or technical results.
- A team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|