UCEED 2020 Round 1 Seat Allotment List 2020 Released. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has announced the Round 1 selection list for the admissions to the B.Des Programme offered at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IITDM Jabalpur. Candidates who have appeared for the UCEED 2020 examinations can check and download the Round 1 allotment list 2020 in the mentioned link in our blog.
UCEED 2020 Schedule
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
Seat Allotment Schedule
|July 15, 2020, July 22, 2020 & July 29, 2020|
Round 1 Seat Allotment List Released
Seat Allotment Round 1: July 9, 2020 (Thursday)
Acceptance of fresh seat allotment and choice of FREEZE/FLOAT by: July 15, 2020 (Wed), Time-23:55 hours. For those exercising the FREEZE option, a provisional letter of seat allotment will be available for download.
Seat Allotment Round 2: July 19, 2020 (Sunday)
Acceptance of fresh or upgraded seat allotment by: July 22, 2020 (Wed), Time – 23:55 hours For those exercising FREEZE option, provisional letter of seat allotment will be available for download.
Seat Allotment Round 3 (if vacancies exist): July 27, 2020 (Monday)
- Acceptance of fresh or upgraded seat allotment by: July 29, 2020 (Wed), Time – 23:55 hours
- The allotment is frozen and no further options are available.
- Provisional Letter of seat allotment will be available for download to candidates who accept the seat.
- If a candidate has paid the seat accepting fee and opts for withdrawal either during the end of first round or before the end of third round, will get a full refund after deducting the processing charges of Rs. 3000/–.
- If a vacancy exists after the 3rd round, supplementary rounds of allotment will be conducted. All the candidates in the FLOAT option will be informed about this supplementary round by email and SMS.
- Candidates will be required to report to the respective admitting Institutes as per the schedule given to them in the final seat allotment letter for physical verification of original documents.
- For candidates who accept offered seats, the seat acceptance fee will be adjusted against the institute fees of the admitting institute at the time of joining.
- For candidates who decline the offered seat after remitting the seat acceptance fee, the refund will be governed by the policies of the admitting institute.
- Candidates do not have an option to withdraw an accepted/allotted seat after the announcement of last round of seat allocation.
- Selected candidates will be sent provisional allotment letters from the UCEED Office to their registered email addresses.