UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Last Date Extended. Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for the post as mentioned below: UCIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment Through Online Mode for the post of Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice. Now UCIL has extended the last date up to 22.07.2020. Follow our website to get daily updates.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
Apprentice, Mining Mate & Other post
|Status||Last Date Extended|
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 04
- Mining Mate – 52
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant – 03
- Winding Engine Driver – 14
- Blaster – 04
- Apprentice – 59
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Graduate Operational Trainee: UR-30 yrs & SC/ST-35 years.
- Mining Mate: UR-35 yrs, OBC (NCL)-38 years & SC/ST-40 years.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant: UR-30 years, OBC (NCL)-33 years & ST-35 years.
- Winding Engine Driver: UR-32 yrs, OBC (NCL)-35 yrs & SC/ST-37 yrs.
- Blaster: UR-32 yrs & SC/ST-37 yrs.
- Apprentice: UR-25 yrs, OBC (NCL)-28 yrs & SC/ST-30 yrs.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical):
- Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Candidate must possess 05 years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines
- Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory
Winding Engine Driver-B:
- Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety.
- Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
Apprentice: Matric or equivalent
- Graduate Operational Trainee – Rs.33994
- Mining Mate – Rs.33087
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant – Rs.32180
- Winding Engine Driver & Blaster – Rs.32633
How to Apply:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|