UCIL Recruitment 2020 Released @http://www.ucil.gov.in. Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise invites Applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE MODE for the post of Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate), Apprentice. Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications is 18.05.2020 and Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee 22.06.2020. Aspirants can check the Brief Job Details about UCIL Recruitment 2020 from our website.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine
Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate), Apprentice
UCIL Vacancy Details 2020:
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 04
- Mining Mate-C – 52
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A – 03
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 14
- Blaster-B – 04
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53
- Apprentice – 06
UCIL Apprentice Age Limit:
Candidates UCIL Age Should be Maximum 25 years to 40 Years as on 30.04.2020. For UR, SC/ST Category Age Limit Details candidates can refer the Official Notification.
UCIL Education Qualification:
- Graduate Operational Trainee – B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred.
- Mining Mate-C – Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A – Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers.
- Winding Engine Driver-B – Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster-B – Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in a Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Apprentice – Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
UCIL Pay & Allowances:
- Graduate Operational Trainee: Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA – Rs.4004/-
- Mining Mate-C: Rs.33087./- (B.P. – Rs.29190 + DA – Rs.3897) in the scale of Pay of Rs.29190 – 3% – 45480/-
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: Rs.32180/-( B.P – Rs.28390 + DA – Rs.3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.28390 – 3% – 44230/-
- Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B: Rs.32633/- (B.P. – Rs.28790 + DA – Rs.3843) in the scale of Pay of Rs.28790 – 3% – 44850/-
UCIL Apprentice Mode of Selection:
- Computer based On-line Exam
- Document Verification
UCIL Application Fees:
- General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates : No Fees
How to Apply for UCIL Notification 2020:
The candidates shall apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in ( recruitment link) as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned.
Important Dates For UCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications 18.05.2020 : 10.00 AM
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee 22.06.2020 : 10.00 AM
- Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Examination To be notified later
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|