UCIL Recruitment 2020 OUT. Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle has released the recruitment notification for the post of Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Turner / Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter and Plumber. Totally there are 30 vacancies available. Last date to apply for this post is 16.12.2020. This is purely based on Apprentices basis post. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply for these posts. Check this page for more details and Direct link to the notification PDF.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle|
|Name of the posts||
|Total number of vacancies||30|
|Last date to Apply||16.12.2020|
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have Matric or Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR or OBC [NCL] or EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC or ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.11.2020. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for OBC [NCL]/SC/ST candidates.
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and marks sheets
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Aadhar Card and PAN card (Compulsory)
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
How to Apply UCIL Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official site of UCIL website.
- Select Jobs option on the top of the Homepage.
- Find the notification of “Enrollment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year 2020-21” and open it.
- The PDF contains Application form also.
- Read the Notification and check the eligibility criteria then proceed to apply.
- Fill the Application form and send it to the belonging address with the required documents. Address will given below.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle Village,
PO : Mabbuchintalapalle, Vemula Mandal,
Dist : Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh– 516 349.
What is the last date to apply for the posts on UCIL Recruitment 2020?
16.12.2020 is the last date to apply for the posts on UCIL Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are available on UCIL Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 30 posts available on UCIL Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to check the Official site or Refer this page till end. The page contains Application form link also