UCIL Recruitment 2020 OUT. Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Fitter, Electrician, Welder(Gas & Electric), Turner / Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Mech. Diesel / Mech. MV, Carpenter, Plumber. Total vacancies are 244. The last date to Apply for this post is 10.12.2020. This is a Huge Opportunity. Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility criteria and then proceed to Apply. Go through with this page till end. It contains the eligibility details, Application link and further details.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||
|Number of vacancies||244|
|Last date to Apply||10.12.2020|
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess Matric /Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with an aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 20.11.2020. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Metric & ITI marks.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official site of UCIL Website.
- Select Jobs option on the top of the Page
- Find “Enrollment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year (2020-21 Batch) ADVT. No.03/2020” notification and open it.
- The PDF will appear on the screen. It contains Application form also.
- Dully filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 10.12.2020.
General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda Mines,
Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832102 .
What is the last date to Apply for the posts offered by UCIL?
10.12.2020 is the last date to Apply for the posts offered by UCIL.
How many vacancies are available on UCIL Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 244 vacancies available on UCIL Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to download the Application form from Official site and send it to the belonging address with required documents. Refer this page for more details.