NTA UGC NET Correction Date 2021 OUT – Check December Examination Details & Download PDF Here. National Testing Agency has released the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) correction window available date and details on their official site. Candidates who applied successfully and waited for this correction window are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Correction window direct link also available on this page.
NTA UGC NET 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Testing Agency|
Name of the Examination
|University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test|
|Last date for submission of Application form||
Correction window date
12.03.2021 to 16.03.2021
Correction window Activated.
NTA UGC NET 2021 Correction Window Details
- The Board has been activating the Correction window from 12.03.2021 to 16.03.2021 (Up to 11.50 PM) on their official site. Candidates will be able to make corrections in the details submitted by them in their exam Application Form online through the correction window at their official site, during the period when the correction window is made available.
- They will also be able to replace the photograph and signature already uploaded with the correct photograph and signature, in case there has been an error in uploading.
How to access NTA UGC NET 2021 Correction Window?
- Go to the official site of NTA website.
- Select “UGC NET” section on the home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Correct the information candidate wants.
- And click submit button then print the registration form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
NTA UGC NET 2021 Correction window will be available from 12.03.2021.
NTA UGC NET 2021 Correction window will be available up to 16.03.2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and correction window direct link also available on this page.