UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 will be going to release soon on the official site. Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has going to release the admit card for Vidyut Sahayak Posts. Candidates had applied for this notification in the year 2019. Now the candidates who have applied for this post are eagerly waiting for this examination. The Examination is going to be conducted soon. So Candidates who are preparing for this examination can continuously put up your efforts to achieve good marks. Candidates can bookmark this blog for downloading the admit card and Exam Date in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak|
|Exam Date||June 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card||May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Status||Admit Card and Exam Date Released soon|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview
Centres For Examination:
The centres for examination will be updated in the TNCSC website and will be informed to the candidates in their registered mail id/official site.
Date and Time of Online Examination: The date of conducting Competitive Online Examination will be notified in the website
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned:
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring inside the Examination Hall.
- Do not bring any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. into the Examination Hall except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Scheme of Examination
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered successfully on ONLINE Job Portal.
- There will be six (6) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section:
- Section – I General Knowledge 10%
- Section – II English Language 20%
- Section – III Maths & General Science 15%
- Section – IV Analytic & Logical Reasoning 15%
- Section – V Computer knowledge 20%
- Section – VI Gujarati Language & Grammar 20%
- “The Question Paper will Be In English & Gujarati Language Only”
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- If the application received in large number than examination will be scheduled in multiple batches and candidates’ scores will be as per normalization methodology before result declaration.
- As per GSO-3 the minimum eligibility cut off marks for selection will be 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates and 45 and above for reserved candidates. However, the selection will be made purely on the basis of merit considering available vacancies and reservation rules.
- 5% marks (of secured marks in Exam) over and above actual marks secured shall be added in case of Widow Female Candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5% marks. Further, the widow candidate shall categorically state so and inform if she is remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
- While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates found with equal marks in Exam, they will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. elder will be kept in priority to younger and if the date of birth is also found same, then they will be kept in priority according to alphabet seniority of name. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be operated.
- The Selection List displayed on official website shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication of result.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 – Link Activated Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|