UIDAI Recruitment 2021 OUT – Salary: Rs.40000 per month | Applications invited for Consultant Posts!!!. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Officials have released the Consultant Recruitment Notification in the official portal. Aspirants, who are willing to apply for this UIDAI Consultant Recruitment 2021, can go through this page. If you are eligible, then start to fill the Application Form and send it before the deadline i.e 19.04.2021.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Unique Identification Authority of India|
UIDAI Vacancies 2021:
- There is one vacancy notified for the posts of Consultant (Official Language) on contract basis at UIDAI, New Delhi.
UIDAI Jobs 2021 Age Limit:
- Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 63 years as on 19 April 2021
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
- The Applicant should be retired officer from the post of Hindi Translator / Translation Officer or higher rank/post from the PSU.
- Candidates must be familiarized with operations of Ministries of central government
UIDAI Notification Experience:
- Candidates should have experience in handling of Official Language Implementation and translation work
UIDAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process consists of written exam/interview. The Details regarding the next stage of recruitment process will be informed to the candidates.
UIDAI Job Duration:
- The Job Tenure of this recruitment is one year
How to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021?
Aspirants need to fill the application form available in the below attached notification. The Application with candidate’s qualification, experience and other eligibility details should reach the below address on or before the last date
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market,
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment is 19.04.2021
The selection procedure is consisting of exam or interview
You can download the application form in the above link