UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for Project Manager and Grievance Support Executive Vacancies: Job vacancies for Project Manager and Grievance Support Executive have been announced by the Unique Identification Authority of India. According to the National Institute of Smart Government, UIDAI is based in Delhi. Candidates who satisfy the criteria can apply right now online. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements should apply online by June 29, 2021 at the National Institute of Smart Government’s website.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|The Unique Identification Authority of India|
Name of the Post
|Project Manager and Grievance Support Executive|
UIDAI NISG Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Grievance Support Executive: the candidates should have BE / B Tech/BS in Computer Science / MCA/Engineering with At least 05 years of experience with minimum 04 years of experience in resolution of grievances.
- Project Manager: the candidates should have BE / B Tech/BS in Computer Science / MCA/Engineering with At least 10 years of experience with minimum 07 years of IT Project and Operations Management experience.
- Ability to automate operations using various scripting tools
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with multiple business functions/capabilities Job Profile
- Engaging in the technical discussion with the Architects and Product managers and gathering the requirements related to authentication.
- Responsible for managing all authentication projects
- Managing Authentication devices testing / certification
- Managing SMS gateway
- Responsible for managing SLA and tracking service metrics of MSP and application related to authentication and closure of actionable in timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring project deliverables are met on time
- Responsible for providing technical support and guidance to auth support
- Monitoring the day to day operations and coordinating with the technical team for the resolutions if required.
- Weekly review meetings with the project manager and architects of MSP and conducting project reviews, updates and effectively tracking the same
How to Apply NISG released UIDAI Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates can visit the given link @ http://careers.nisg.org/.
- Check the career page and click the “NISG released UIDAI Recruitment 2021” link.
- Click “apply online” option, fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents and submit the application form.
- Take a print out for reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are various vacancies for the posts.
The last date to apply for the post is 29.06.2021
The Job Location for the post is Bangalore.