UIIC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer -MEDICAL(Scale-I) who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates can know the notification details of this post in our blog. The Last date for submission of online application form is 10.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
UIIC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|United India Insurance Co. Ltd|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility Conditions: (As on 31.12.2019):
A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either:(a)a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or(d)a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1stJanuary, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
Educational Qualification (as on 31.12.2019):
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. Further the candidate should have finished internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31.12.2019. Please note that Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc.are not valid disciplines for this post.Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
Age (As on 31.12.2019):
A candidate must be of the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on 31.12.2019, ie. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st January, 1990 and not later than 31st December, 1998
Emoluments and Benefits:
Rs.69,000/-p.m.(approx.)Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s leased accommodation as per norms
Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Company. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order. Further, if the date of birth is also same, the candidate with higher marks in qualifying degree will be considered. Interview will be conducted in person or through Video Conference and candidates shall make their own arrangements for appearing the interview at the venue and time to be intimated later.
Outstation candidates called for interview maybe reimbursed actual fare subject to a maximum of AC Third class rail fare (as was prevailing as on 1stMarch, 2020)by shortest route from the station of residence to the place of interview on production of evidence of having undertaken journey for interview purpose
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- UR / EWS / OBC Candidates – Rs. 300/-Rs. 236/- (Rs.200/- + Rs.36/-GST@18%) Rs. 536/-
- SC / ST / PWD / EXM Candidates Exempted – Rs. 236/- (Rs.200/-+ Rs.36/-GST@18%)Rs. 236 /-
Applicable Transaction charge is to be borne by the candidate. Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account or can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection. Wrongful entry of data in online submission will not qualify for refund of fees paid
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be acceptable. The application link, available in the recruitment section of our website “ http://uiic.co.in “, will be active during the period 29th May, 2020 10:00 AM to 10th June,2020 17:00 PM (both dates inclusive).Kindly follow the steps below to fill the online application:
- First, you have to register your Email ID and Mobile Number in the “Registration” Form along password.
- After submitting the registration details, one Activation mail will be sent to your registered Email ID.
- Candidates should click the “Activate” link from the activation mail, to Activate their Account.
- After registering successfully, candidates can go to Login section and enter their registered email ID and password to get the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility from this document before entering online application.
- Error message(s) will be displayed in “Red” color, if any omission or invalid data entered in the online application.
- Once the candidate submitted the online application without any error, he/she can download the soft copy of the Application from the download link available in the “Application” section.
- Finally, the candidate has to click the “Payment of Fees”linkto make online payment of application fee as per the respective category referred in section (8) above.
- Click the link available in the Payment of Fee section to navigate to Payment gateway
- Kindly enter the Application Number, Registered Email ID and other particulars from the Downloaded application.
- After making the payment kindly write the Reference Number (starting with DU) in your application.
- In case you forgot to note the above Reference Number, it can be download from the payment gateway site using the option “State Bank Collect => Reprint Remittance Form”.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|