UKPSC Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023 Out: Online applications were invited for selection through direct recruitment on a total of 645 vacant posts at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). Interested candidates can apply online for the posts mentioned in the advertisement on the Commission’s website psc.uk.gov.in till October 27, 2023.
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry Dept., Combined (Group-C) Exam-2023|
|No of Vacancy||645|
|Last Date to Apply||27.10.2023|
UKPSC Group C Vacancy 2023:
- The total number of vacancies under the Consolidated (Group ‘C’) Examination – 2023 for Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry Department is 645. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- It is also noteworthy that similar posts from other departments and posts with similar educational qualification can also be included.
UKPSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 21 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 43 Years.
- The ex-servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the State Govt. in Groups C & D will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for ex-servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group C/D under the State Govt.
UKPSC Group C Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from any university or institution established by law in India and B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Sc (Biology Group).
UKPSC Group C Salary 2023:
The Monthly Wages will be allotted to the Qualified Candidates Starting from Rs. 25, 500 to Rs. 92, 300.
UKPSC Group C Selection Process 2023:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry Dept., Combined (Group-C) Exam-2023.
How to Apply for UKPSC Group C Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should visit the Commission’s website psc.uk.gov.in or ukpsc.net.in to view the advertisement properly.
- After viewing the advertisement, go to ukpsc.net.in and click on How to Apply link in the menu bar. After viewing the Advertisement Details, Important Dates and Instructions for filling up online application form on the How to Apply page, click on the Apply Now button.
- After clicking on Apply Now, fill in the required information on the open registration form, create a password for login and click on Submit. After clicking on Submit, the basic information filled on the form will be displayed.
- Double check the filled information again. If the filled information is correct then tick I have verified all the details entered by me in the registration form and wish to submit the same and click on Submit, otherwise tick No, I want to change some details and click on Edit. And after filling the revised details, complete the process of submitting the registration form again.
- After clicking on Submit, information about completion of primary registration will be displayed on the screen and message will be received on the registered mobile number and email. After that click on the Click here to login button on the screen.
- After uploading the photo and signature, tick the declaration “|hereby declare that the photograph & signature are correct and accurate representation of myself” and click on Continue. After that the data filled in the form will appear on the screen.
- Check the details filled in the form carefully. Incorrectly filled details can be corrected by going back to the form by clicking on the Back & Edit button. In case the desired details are correct, after ticking the declaration, candidates should complete the online application process by clicking on the Final Button.
- Get the print of the online application form by clicking on the Print Application button.
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 21 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 43 Years.
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from any university.
The Monthly Wages will be allotted to the Qualified Candidates is Starting from Rs. 25, 500 to Rs. 92, 300.