UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 500+ Vacancies!!!. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the vacancy notification for the post of Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Lecturer Cadre – Group C) Service (General & Female Branch) Examination 2020 on 09.10.2020. Eligible candidates had already started to apply through online from 12.10.2020. The Closing Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 01-11-2020 till 11:59 PM and the Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application Form: 16-11-2020 till 06:00 PM. Respective and Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment in our page to avoid network problems. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Lecturer Cadre – Group C) Service (General & Female Branch) Examination 2020|
|Start Date to Apply||12.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||01.11.2020|
Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (Relevant Disciplines) from a recognized university/ Institution.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Lecturer Cadre (General Branch)||544|
|Lecturer Cadre (Female Branch)||27|
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Candidates should born between 02-07-1978 to 01-07-1999
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have to pay an application fee as shown below
- Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.176.55/-
- SC/ ST, Ex-Serviceman: Rs.86.56/-
- Handicapped: Rs.26.55/-
How to Apply Online for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020?
- Log in to the official website
- Click on the “Exam/Recruitments” Tab.
- A new window will be displayed on the screen. Now click on the Releases and advertisements regarding Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Spokesman Cadre-Group ‘C’) Services (General Branch and Women’s Branch) Exam-2020
- Read the notification carefully and then click apply link
- Start filling the online application form by carefully filling information like – Name, Address, E-mail, Mobile Number, Category Educational Qualifications etc.
- Application fee should be paid after completing the registration process. The fees can be paid through net banking/credit/debit card
- Candidates have to take a print out of registration form for future correspondence.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|