UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 Released: The Uttarakhand Public Service commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Government Industrial Training Institute Principal (Grade-II) Examination-2023. The applications are invited through online mode and the candidates who are interested and waiting for the notification can check here the details of the recruitment and can download the PDF from the official website. The applications are to be submitted through online on or before 03 November 2023.
UKPSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||UKPSC The Uttarakhand Public Service commission|
|Post Name||Government Industrial Training Institute Principal (Grade-II) Examination-2023|
|No of Vacancy||18 vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||03.11.2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- As on 01 July 2023, the maximum age limit has been fixed as 21 to 42 years and for the SC/ST/OBC candidates of Uttarakhand the age relaxation will be given up to 5 years.
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Automobile or Production Engineering from a recognized university or AMIE (India), AMI (London) or AMIEE (London) or its equivalent.
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Screening test and Interview and followed by other process
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details:
- The salary for this Principal post is based on the Level-10 that is from Rs – 56,100 – 1, 77,500.
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
- General and Other Backward Class / Economic Backward Class of Uttarakhand – Rs.172.30/-
- SC/ST of Uttarakhand – Rs.82.30/-
- PwBD candidates – Rs. 22.30/- and no fees for orphans
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the Principal post are advised to apply online through the official website of the UKPSC https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
- The candidates after reading the recruitment notification clearly can start their online application.
- The candidates have to login first and they have to give the personal details, education details and other and they have to upload their photograph and signature in JPEG format only.
- The candidates should ensure that all the details they entered are correct and the candidates have to submit the application form.
- The candidates have to pay the fees through online mode to complete the application process and the last date to apply and to pay fees is 03 November 2023.
The candidates should possess Bachelors degree in the Engineering field or its equivalent.
The Mode of application for UKPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 is online mode.
The last date to apply for the UKPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 is 03.11.2023.