UNICEF appoints Ayushmann Khurrana for children’s rights campaign. Actor Ayushmann Khurana has been appointed as the celebrity advocate by UNICEF (The United Nations Children’s Fund) for its child rights campaign named #ForEveryChild. Khurana, who is also considered as a youth icon, will support UNICEF towards its work around ending violence against children.
The actor will join hands with football star David Beckham, who works on this particular campaign globally. And Khurana particularly will be seen working towards this initiative in India.
- Headquarters: New York, United States of America.
- Executive Director: Henrietta H. Fore.
1) Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Bajaj Allianz Life? – Ayushmann Khurrana
2) Who is the MD & CEO of Bajaj Allianz Life? – Tarun Chugh
3) Headquarters of Bajaj Allianz Life located at – Pune, Maharashtra
4) Which organization to lead procurement and supply operation of COVID-19 vaccine? – UNICEF
5) GoI partnered with UNICEF to achieve which programme? – Atma Nirbhar Bharat
6) Which report has been released by UNICEF that enforces the risks and challenges of internally displaced children and the need to protect them? – Lost At Home Report
7) As per UNICEF Reports, The Child mortality rate declined in India between which years? – 1990 and 2019
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|