Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for fill up the posts of Chief Risk Officer by Union Bank of India. Eligible candidates may check your eligibility details from the official notification as we provided below. We provide a direct link to download the application form and instructions/ official notification for you. Candidates can check more details from our website. Interested candidates can apply with the guidance of this website on or before the last date that is 14-09-2020.
Union Bank of India Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Union Bank of India|
|Name Of The Post||Chief Risk Officer|
|Application Last Date||14-09-2020|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Union Bank of India will recruit the candidates for the CRO that is Chief Risk Officer Vacancy. For that purpose, the officials of the Union Bank of India has released an official vacancy notification for you. They will recruit the candidates as per norms of the organization.
Eligibility Details for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Applicable candidates should have between 35 years of age to 55 years of age as on the date is provided in the official notification.
- Candidates must have to complete the Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
- Candidates must have five years’ experience in corporate Credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Interested candidates can check the exact educational criteria details from the official notification as we provided below.
Responsibilities for Candidates:
- Responsible for overall supervision of Risk Management function of the Bank. Overseeing the functioning of each of the Risk Management Division.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the Risk Management Practices/ Policies of the Bank.
- Attending Credit Approval Committee (CAC) meetings. Representing the Bank at inter-bank forums like IBA, CAFRA,Ø CORDEX or any other such forums on risk management related issues.
- Framing and Reviewing the Risk Management policies like Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Fraud Risk, Fund Transfer Pricing, Market Risk, Operational Risk and Asset Liability Management.
- Acting as the Convener of the Credit Risk Management Committee (CRMC) and Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO). Responsible for business continuity planning framework of the Bank and is the convener of the BCP Committee.
- Develops and manages a comprehensive Risk Policy and ensures it is within the framework of RBI regulations and BASEL norms. Any other work entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
- In addition to the above, the job role of Chief Risk Officer includes the guidelines as per the RBI circular dated 27.04.2017.
- The Chief Risk Officer will be directly reporting to the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of the Bank.
Union Bank of India Selection Process:
The selection will be through Interview & Personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification & performance during Interview/interaction.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from our website.
- We provide a direct link to download the application.
- Fill the application carefully with the guidance of the official instructions.
- Send the application with the required documents through the e-mail id as mentioned above.
- Application last date is 14-09-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|