Union Bank of India PO Result 2020 OUT – Download CRP PO/MT-VIII (WL) & CRP PO/MT-IX Provisional List. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Provisional Allotment List for Union Bank of India. The candidates are provisionally allotted to UNION BANK OF INDIA (Union Bank of India & Corporation Bank) by the IBPS for the post of Probationary Officer (Scale-I) under CRP PO/MT-VIII (WL) & CRP PO/MT-IX. The Provisional Offer of Appointment is being sent to the correspondence address of the candidates provided by them in their on-line application form submitted to the IBPS. So Candidates can download the provisional Allotment by the link given below. We congratulate the candidate who have selected and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Union Bank of India PO Result
|Name of the Board||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (Scale-I) under CRP PO/MT-VIII (WL) & CRP PO/MT-IX|
|Provisional Allotment||Download Below|
|Medical Exam Date||26.10.2020 to 31.10.2020|
Medical Exam Details
These candidates are required to report between 26.10.2020 to 31.10.2020 (both dates inclusive) for completion of pre-recruitment formalities including medical examination at the venue mentioned in their Provisional Offer of Appointment.
List of documents to be carried while reporting for completion of formalities are as under: * 10 Photographs (as uploaded on the IBPS Online Application)
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- All Original Certificates/ Documents in support of eligibility (Educational Qualification/Experience/Disability/Ex-servicemen)
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed and notified format (if applicable), which is also available on Bank’s website.
- Candidates have to submit the Medical Fitness Certificate from the Government Medical Officer or from the Hospital/Diagnostic Centers tie up with your Reporting Office along with the Test Reports for Bank record. The Medical Fitness Certificate format is attached with the hard copy of Provisional Offer of Appointment and the same is also available on Bank’s website. The list of tie-up Hospital/Diagnostic Centers may be obtained from the above Reporting Office.
- The charges for medical examination have to be borne by the candidate. Upon successful completion of pre-recruitment formalities and being found medically fit in the pre-recruitment medical examination, candidates will be required to undergo Induction Training program for a period of 52 weeks.
- The details of this induction training will be communicated in due course. Candidates are advised to contact the respective Reporting Offices to get confirmation regarding date of reporting. If any candidate fails to report on the given dates at his/ her respective Reporting Office or fails to attend the induction training on the prescribed date, it will be deemed that he/ she is not interested in taking up the offer of appointment extended by the Bank and it will automatically stand cancelled.
How to Download Union Bank of India PO Result 2020?
Step 1: Go to the official website
Step 2: In the official page, find the List of Probationary Officer Candidates allotted to UNION BANK OF INDIA (Including CORPORATION BANK) under “CRP – IX & VIII(Reserve List)” along with their Reporting Office & Reporting Dates under recruitment
Step 3: Click on Link for Provisional list
Step 4: It will be redirected to a new page with shortlisted candidates details
Step 5: A PDF file will appear on the window screen and know the medical exam date
Step 6: Download the Result file for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|