Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan initiates vaccine portal of ICMR & National Clinical Registry for COVID19. Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare initiates the Vaccine Web Portal which is created by The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) which is the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research. On that occasion National Clinical Registry also launched by the Union Minister.
- This vaccine web portal will provide details related to the COVID-19 vaccine development in India and abroad.
- National COVID-19 Clinical Registry will collect data regarding clinical and laboratory investigations, treatments, management protocols and outcomes of hospitalized COVID patients in India.
- People can access the website at : https://vaccine.icmr.org.in/
- Currently, 3 vaccines are undergoing clinical trials in India for COVID-19.
- The portal will give the details related to COVID-19 vaccine data from the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Leader: Balram Bhargava
- Founded: 1911
1) Name the vaccine which is developed by Bharat Biotech International Limited which is at second phase of human trial? – COVAXIN
2) Which state government launched ‘Operation Shield’ to combat COVID-19? – Delhi
3) ICMR has drafted a proposal to explore which therapy to treat critical COVID-19 cases? – Plasma Therapy
4) Name the first registered vaccine against COVID-19? – Sputnik V
5) Which institute has developed a cup-shaped design mask that helps to create enough space in front of the mouth while speaking to tackle COVID-19? – Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences
6) ICMR has approved a total of how many laboratories across India to conduct the tests for COVID-19? – 624 laboratories
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|