UP Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply online!!! Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLAS) has released the notification for the Post of Review Officer, Additional Private Secretary, Copy Writer, Review Officer Account, Research Assistant, Security Advisor Male, Security Advisor Female, Editor, Special Executive Administration. Candidates who are all interested can apply through online basis on or before 07.01.2021. Further Details are given below.
UP Legislative Assembly Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly|
|Name of the Post||Review Officer, Additional Private Secretary, Copy Writer, Review Officer Account, Research Assistant, Security Advisor Male, Security Advisor Female, Editor, Special Executive Administration.|
|No of Vacancy||87|
UP Legislative Assembly Vacancy:
Candidates should know about the Vacancy Details are given below,
- Editor – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Review Officer – 13 Posts
- Assistant Private Secretary – 02 Post
- Assistant Review Officer – 53 Posts
- Administrator – 01 Posts
- Research and Reference Assistant – 01 Post
- Suchikar –01 Post
- Security Assistant – 11 Post
Total – 87
UP Legislative Assembly Age Limit:
- Candidates who are applying for UP Legislative Assembly, their Age Limit are:
- Editor – Minimum Age – 30 Years (As on 01-July-2020)
- Stenographer – Minimum age 22 year
- Minimum Age – 21 Years (All Other Post) and Maximum Age – 40 Years (As on 01-July-2020)
UP Legislative Assembly Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are all applying for the Post should know about the Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- Editor – Candidates Having Master Degree in Literature / Social Science with Minimum 5 Year Experience.
- Stenographer – Candidates must have 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Hindi Stenographer: 140 WPM & English Stenographer: 120 WPM
- Review Officer – Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Assistant Private Secretary – Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- Hindi Typing: 80 WPM & English 25 WPM CCC Exam Passed.
- Assistant Review Officer – Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream O level Exam Passed
- Hindi Computer Typing: 25 WPM
- Administrator – Candidates Having Bachelor Degree with House Keeping / Hotel Management / Catering Technology
- Research and Reference Assistant – Candidates Having Master Degree in Literature / Social Science with Minimum 3 Year Experience
- Suchikar – Bachelor Degree in Library Science
- Security Assistant – Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam Any Recognized Board in India.
UP Legislative Assembly Pay Scale:
Candidates who are selected by the Selection committee their Pay scale is as per the rules of the Government
UP Legislative Assembly Application fees:
Candidates are request to pay the Application fees through are given below`
- General / OBC / EWS – 950/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 850/-
- PH Divyang – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply the UP Legislative Assembly Recruitment?
Step 1: Go the Official Websites
Step 2: Search for the Advertisement
Step 3: Candidates should scan the Photo copy and Signature
Step 4: Candidate should bring the following document As per Requirement Documents (Optional)
- Age Proof
- Experience Certificate
- Pay Slip
- Appointment Letter(previous service)
- Relieving Letter
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Degree/.Diploma Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
Step 5: Take Print out.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Age Limit for UP Legislative Assembly?
Minimum of 21 years and Maximum of 40 years is the age limit in UP Legislative assembly.
What is the Last Date to apply for UP Legislative Assembly?
07.01.2021 is the last date in the UP Legislative Assembly.
How much Vacancy in the UP Legislative Assembly 2020?
87 Vacancies in the UP Legislative Assembly 2020