UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online (Link Available) for Assistant Review Officer Vacancy. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment has released the vacancy notification for the post of Assistant Review Officer. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Now the board has activated apply online link for this recruitment. Interested and Eligible Candidates can start to apply from 09.09.2020 onwards. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Review Officer|
|Online application begins||09.09.2020|
|Last Date of online application||29.09.2020-|
|Status||Apply Online Link Available|
Candidates have to pay an application fee as shown below
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 700/-
|Date of Submitting the Application Form Online||09.09.2020 to 29.09.2020|
|Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.||09.09.2020 to 29.09.2020|
|Date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan (Last date to download Challan is 29.09.2020)||09.09.2020 to 01.10.2020|
How to Apply:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & Mobile No. and must ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) & mobile No.
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited /withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- The process for submitting the application is given below:-
- Filling up of Application
Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online.
UPPCL/ESC shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last-minute rush.
Please retain print-out of application form & payment acknowledgement slip for future references. Please do not send hard copy of the application form or any documents to the office of UPPCL/ESC.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|