UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended Notice Released. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL), Department of Energy, has released the recruitment notifications for the post of Technician (Electrical) and Accounts Officer post. So, candidates can apply online from 03.07.2020 to 29.07.2020. It is a great opportunity for experienced and also eligible candidates. UP Energy Recruitment 2020 details are provided below in our blog.
UPPCL Recruitment Date Extended
Name of the Board
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL), Department of Energy
|Technician (Electrical) and Accounts Officer|
|03.07.2020 to 29.07.2020|
Last Date Extended
Last Date Extended:
UPPCL has released the information regarding extension of date for submission of application for the post of “Technician (Electrical)’’ Against Advt. No. O3/VSA/2020/Technician (Electrical) & “Account Officer” Against Advt. No. 02/VSA/2020/AO.
Important Instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online. UPPCL/ESC shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last minute rush.
- Please retain print-out of application form & payment acknowledgement slip for future references.
- Please do not send hard copy of the application form or any documents to the office of UPPCL/ESC.
- Date of Submitting the Application Form Online – 03.07.2020 to 29.07.2020
- Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card etc. – 03.07.2020 to 29.07.2020
- Date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan (Last date to download Challan is 22.07.2020) – 03.07.2020 to 31.07.2020
- Date of Submitting the Application Form Online – 09.07.2020 to 04.08.2020
- Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card etc. – 09.07.2020 to 04.08.2020
- Date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan (Last date to download Challan is 22.07.2020) – August 2020
Instructions for Submission of On-Line Application:
- Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘START’ button to proceed further.
- For detailed Notification, click here to download the Detailed Advertisement. Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application
- Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following details/ documents:
Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (not older than 3 Months). Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process. Scanned signature.
- Category once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & Mobile No. and must ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) & mobile No.
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. You can edit the information before submission of application. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
III. Application once submitted cannot be edited /withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
The process for submitting the application is given below:-
- The candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may proceed further by clicking “I agree” check box given below and press the “Start” button.
- Sign-up by Candidate Name, Mother name, DOB, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
- On completion of Step-I candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered email ID & Mobile No.
STEP-II: Filling-up of Application
- After registration, candidate may click on Go To Application tab icon at top right corner ,select his category and other mandatory details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo/signature) and submission of Fee through Online mode via Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SBI MOPS and through SBI Challan.
- Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph and Signature: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature in Jpg/jpeg format, as per the process given below:
- Photograph Image:
Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 Months).
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be upto 30kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
- After uploading Photograph, Signature and related document, click on “Pre-View” tab and check whether particulars filled are correct in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking Click on “Submit” tab. Once the application is submitted, candidates automatically will be redirected to SBI MOPS gateway to deposit the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/SBI Challan etc…
- Guidelines for remittance of fee are as under:
- Post submission, the candidate will be re-directed to SBI MOPS gateway to make the online payment of application fees.
- Kindly verify the details and make the payment for application fees via the different payment modes.
- After successful payment of application fees, the candidate will be redirected to his application form.