UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 610 Principal, Engineer, Joint Director, Deputy Director and Other Posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the vacancy notification for the post of Assistant Professor, Principal, Engineer, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Medical Officer, Vetting Officer, Veterinary Medical Officer, Mines Officer and Assistant Planner. Candidates can know the notification details and apply through online in our blog. Eligible candidates can apply online starting from 5 Sep 2020 form the UPPSC Apply Online portal @uppsc.up.nic.in. The last date to pay the application fees is 1 Oct 2020 while the filled in application form can be submitted up to 5 Oct 2020.
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Principal, Engineer, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Medical Officer, Vetting Officer, Veterinary Medical Officer, Mines Officer and Assistant Planner|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Start Date to Apply||05 Sep 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||5 Oct 2020|
|Vetting Officer||· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
|Veterinary Medical Officer||· Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Livestock.|
|Principal||· MD/ MS Degree with 10 Yrs. Experience.|
|Asst. Professor Community Medicine||
· MD/ MS Degree in Related Trade with 3 Yrs. Experience.
· Read the Notification for More Details.
|Medical Officer (Allopathy)||· MBBS Degree with Registration in State Council.|
|Asst. Planner||· Degree/ PG Diploma in Town Country Planning.|
|Engineers||· Degree in Civil Engineering with Experience.|
|Joint Director||· CA/ CS Degree with Experience.|
|Mines Officer||· Degree/ Diploma in Mining Engineering.|
- Vetting Officer – 21-40 years
- Veterinary Medical Officer – 21-40 years
- Mines Officer – 21-40 years
- Assistant Professor in different specialists – 26-40 years
- Principal (Allopathy) – 50-62 years
- Medical Officer (Allopath) – 21-40 years
- Medical Officer (Allopath)
- General Recruitment – 21-40 years Joint Director – 21-45 years
- Deputy Director – 21-40 years
- Assistant Planner- (General Recruitment) – 21-40 years
- Engineers – 21-40 years
- Assistant Professor in different specialties – 26-40 years
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|2||Veterinary Medical Officer||215|
|6||Medical Officer (Allopath) – S-9/01||3|
|7||Medical Officer (Allopath) – S-9/02||256|
Candidates should have to pay an application fee as shown below
- Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.105/-
- SC/ ST, Ex Serviceman: Rs.65/-
- Handicapped: Rs.25/-
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020?
- Log in to the official website
- Click on the “All Notification/Advertisements” Tab.
- A new window will be displayed on the screen. Now click on the “Assistant Professor” Notification
- Read the notification carefully and then click apply link
- Start filling the online application form by carefully filling information like – Name, Address, E-mail, Mobile Number, Category Educational Qualifications etc.
- Application fee should be paid after completing the registration process. The fees can be paid through net banking/credit/debit card
- Candidates have to take a print out of registration form for future correspondence.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|