UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam LTD is a progressive and fast expanding Thermal power generation is going to fill up their 30 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer General and Emergency Duty. Interested and Eligible Indian candidates can walk in interview to work at Medical and health care department at Nigam’s thermal power station situated at Sonebhadra, Jhansi, Kanpur, Aligarh, Etah and future thermal power stations. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Application form attached with Official Notification was linked at the end of the post.
UPRVUNL Jobs 2021:
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam LTD|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
Vacancy Details for Medical Officer in UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
There are 30 vacancies for the post of medical officer and distributed as 13 for unreserved, 8 for OBC (NCL), 6 for ST and 3 for EWS candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer in UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification in UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer
Candidate should have completed MBBS or Equivalent from recognized university and should registration with MCI and UP medical Council
Age limit for Medical officer in UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
Candidate age should between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2021
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 Pay:
Basic pay Rupees 56, 100.00 in Pay Matrix – 10+Dearnedd and other allowances admissible as per UPRVUNL rules & Regulations
Application fee for MO in UPRVUNL recruitment 2021
- Applicants should pay Rs. 500 if candidates belong to Unreserved, OBC and EWS
- 300 as application for SC candidates.
- Application fee only paid through Demand Draft or banker’s Cheque issued from any nationalized bank or its associated bank
- DD or Baker’s Cheque should be drawn in favor of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam limited and payable at lucknow.
Interview Date and Time in UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 for MO
- Interview will be held on 15-04-2021 at 9-00am to 1-30pm UPSIDCO (Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Ltd.), Building, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd., 4th Floor, TC-46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Near Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh- 226010.
- If the numbers of registered candidate are more the interview will be continued to next day (16-04-2021)
Certificates needed to produce at the time of interview
At the time of interview candidates should produced the listed documents with self attested photo copies
- Application from along with DD/ Banker’s cheque
- OBC and SC candidates should bring caste certificate and EWS candidate should bring EWS certificate issued by competent authority as per UP government rules
- High School Certificate for verification of Date of Birth and thorough knowledge of Hindi
- All Educational certificates shows qualification as proof of eligibility
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- One year Rotary Internship completion certificate
- Certificate of registration with MCI and UP medical Council
- Candidate should bring No Objection Certificate if working with any State or central or Semi Government organization from their present employer at the time of interview
Selection Process for MO in UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
- Selection is based on Marks obtained in Interview. If candidates were get same marks on interview then age of the candidate as per date of birth will be given preference in selection
- Bond of rupees 2 lakhs for the period of 3 years shall have to submit at the time of joining by the candidate
How to Apply for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2021?
- Candidate should download the application form given with notification
- Fill the application
- And pay application fee at DD or banker’s Cheque
- Take the DD receipt application and required documents
- Report at interview
For further details refer
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Interview will be held on 15-04-2021 and extended to 16-04-2021 based on number of applicants
Applicants should pay Rs. 500 if candidates belong to Unreserved, OBC and EWRs and Rs. 300 as application for SC candidates.
There are 30 vacancies for the post of medical officer in UPRVUNL recruitment 2021