UPSC Assistant Director 2021 Interview Schedule OUT – Direct link Shortlist PDF Available Here!!! Union Public Service Commission has released the Shortlist and Interview schedule for the recruitment process of Assistant Director of Operations in Directorate General of Civil Aviation in Ministry of Civil Aviation. Total numbers of vacancies are 37. Candidates who appeared for the Computer based examination are advised to download the PDF and refer it thoroughly for further details. Direct link for the Official Notice available on this page.
UPSC Assistant Director 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service commission|
Name of the Post
|Number of vacancy||
|Computer based test date||
|07.04.2021 to 16.04.2021|
Shortlist and Interview Schedule Released.
UPSC Assistant Director 2021 Shortlist
The Board was conducted the Computer based Recruitment test on 20.10.2019. Candidates who appeared for this examination are advised to download the notice and refer it thoroughly.
UPSC Assistant Director 2021 Interview Schedule
- Interview for the 37 posts of Assistant Director of Operations, DGCA, Ministry of Corporate Affairs details given below.
- Interview Date: 07, 08, 09, 12, 13, 15 & 16 April, 2021 (Respectively)
- Interview Venue: UPSC, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
- Interview will be conducted on two shifts. Candidates are advised to download the interview schedule and refer it till end. It contains Date of Interview, Reporting time for interview and Roll numbers of shortlisted candidates.
UPSC Assistant Director 2021 Document Verification
- Candidates are requested to bring all the original documents (along with their self-attested copies) given below.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets
- Experience Certificate
- One recent photograph
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma
- Declaration form for seeking reservation as OBC,
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If any)
- Certificate in respect of Age relaxation in case
- Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- In case you have claimed to be a Government servant a certificate from your employer clearly stating that as on the closing date for this/these posts(s) you were a Government servant.
How to Download UPSC Assistant Director 2021 Interview Schedule?
- Go to the official site of UPSC Website.
- Select “What’s New” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Download the notification and refer it thoroughly.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Board has planned to conduct the Interview for UPSC Assistant Director 2021 on: 07, 08, 09, 12, 13, 15 & 16 April, 2021.
There are totally 37 vacancies offered for UPSC Assistant Director 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and direct link for Shortlist and interview schedule available on this page.