UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Result 2020 OUT – Download Shortlist for Interview. Union Public Service Commission has released the result of Recruitment Test for 50 Posts of Assistant Hydro-geologist in Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. Candidates who have written the test can download the result in our blog. Selected candidates have to attend the Interview Process and know further details regarding this post in our blog. Stay Active with us for fur5ther updates!!
UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Result 2020
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
Interview Shortlist Released
Candidates, who desire to represent against his/her rejection in accordance with criteria and modalities adopted for shortlisting the post, may submit the same with substantive ground (s)/ reason(s) with attachments of documentary proof/s to (USSPC.UPSC@NIC.IN) immediately. All the representations would be examined and if in any case, the ground/reason indicated therein is found to be correct as per criteria and adopted modalities, such applications would be shortlisted and rejections of others would be maintained. Thereafter, revised and updated scrutiny details would be uploaded in this space. No individual replies would be given to any of these e-mails.
EDUCATIONAL: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
Modalities adopted for scrutiny of the details of Essential Qualification for calling the candidates for interview for the instant recruitment case is in consonance with the Recruitment Rules and Essential Qualification as mentioned in the Advertisement for the post.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Marksheet showing date of birth. Some candidates have furnished the Municipal Corporation certificate/College Leaving certificate/Admit card etc. showing their date of birth. Such certificate has been accepted but these candidates have to produce original of Matriculation/Higher secondary certificate/marksheet showing date of birth at the time of interview.
- Caste Certificate in Prescribed Format (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)/EWS Certificate in prescribed format.
- Degree/Provisional Certificate alongwith marksheets of all the academic years as per the Essential Qualification mentioned in Advt. No. 03/2019, Vacancy No. 19040302213, Item No. 02.
- The candidate having EQ of M.Sc. (Tech.) in Geology/Applied Geology, M.Sc. in Earth Science and M.Tech. in Geological Technology is considered relevant as per EQ for the above post.
- Certificate of Govt. Servant in case the candidate has claimed age relaxation for Govt. Servant.
- PH Certificate in prescribed format (for PH candidates)
- An Affidavit regarding difference in name/father’s name or spelling in name/father’s name in documents/certificates and ORA.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|