UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Revised Result 2020 OUT – Download Shortlist for Interview. Union Public Service Commission has released the revised result for 50 Posts of Assistant Hydro-geologist in Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. Earlier UPSC released shortlisted candidates list for this recruitment but now UPSC Revised that list. The Revised Result is available in the Official Site. Follow us to get daily updates.
UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Result Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
Assistant Hydro geologist
Revised Result Released
UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Modalities:
Modalities adopted for scrutiny of the details of Essential Qualification for calling the candidates for interview for the instant recruitment case are in consonance with the Recruitment Rules and Essential Qualification as mentioned in the advertisement for the post.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Mark sheet showing the date of birth. Some candidates have furnished the Municipal Corporation certificate/College Leaving Certificate/Admit card etc. showing their date of birth. Such a certificate has been accepted but these candidates have to produce original Matriculation/Higher secondary certificate/mark sheet showing the date of birth at the time of interview.
- Caste Certificate in Prescribed Format (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)/EWS Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Degree/Provisional Certificate along with mark sheets of all the academic years as per the Essential Qualification mentioned in Advt. No. 03/2019, Vacancy No. 19040302213, Item No. 02.
- The candidate having EQ of M.Sc. (Tech.) in Geology/Applied Geology, M.Sc. in Earth Science, M.Sc. in Hydrology, M.Tech. in Geological Technology, M.Tech. in Applied Geology is considered relevant for the above post
- Certificate of Govt. Servant in case the candidate has claimed age relaxation for Govt. Servant.
- PH Certificate in the prescribed format (for PH candidates).
- An Affidavit regarding the difference in name/father’s name or spelling in name/father’s name in documents/certificates and ORA.
How to Check UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Revised Result 2020:
Step 1: Go to the Official Site of UPSC
Step 2: Click UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Revised Result 2020 link whats new’s section
Step 3: Download the PDF and check your result according to your roll number
Step 4: Take a print out for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|