UPSC CAPF 2018 Non Recommended Candidates List OUT – Download Now. Union Public Service Commission has released the list of Recommended Candidates who have opted sharing the Marks Information on the Commission’s Website. Candidates who have attended the final selection process of Central Armed Police Forces (ACS) Examination, 2018 can know the details of this list and download the same in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
UPSC CAPF 2018
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
Central Armed Police Forces (ACS) Examination, 2018
|Non Recommended Candidates List||
|Non Recommended Candidates List Released|
UPSC CAPF 2018 Non Recommended Candidates List Details:
- In keeping with the decision of the Government of India (Department of Personnel & Training) on making available publically scores of candidates in recruitment examinations through portals with a view to provide a useful database to other employers to enable them to identify good employable candidates, the Commission issued a Disclosure Scheme for disclosing the scores and other details of the non-recommended willing candidates, who appeared in the final stage of an Examination (Interview), through its website.
- The results of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2018 were declared vide Press Note dated 02.08.2019 recommending 416 candidates against 466 vacancies. Further on the receipt of requisition from Ministry of Home Affairs, the Commission has released a list of 50 candidates from Consolidated Reserve List on 08.05.2020 to fill up the remaining posts based on the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2018.
- Since the Reserve List of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2018 has been released, the scores (out of 600) and other details of non recommended 789 candidates, who have appeared in the P.T./Interview and opted for disclosure of their details under this Disclosure Scheme, is annexed herewith.
- This information shall remain valid for one year from the date of disclosure.
- DISCLAIMER: Besides sharing of the above information of non recommended candidates of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2018 conducted by the Commission, the Commission assumes no further responsibility or liability for the method and manner in which the above information related to candidates, is utilized by other private or public organizations.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|