UPSC CAPF Exam Notification 2020 has released on the official website. Union Public Service Commission has announced the Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020 details. Yes, they released the Application Details, Eligibility, Selection Process and Others on their official website. So, Candidates who want to apply for this examination can know the exam dates and download the exam details in this blog. Because we provide full examination details for you in this article. They accept online applications only. Candidates can prepare for the examination with full self-motivation to achieve good marks. Stay Active with us for further instant updates. Application last date is 07-09-2020.
UPSC CAPF Exam Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Application Last Date||07-09-2020|
UPSC CAPF Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Details for UPSC CAPF:
- Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. So, candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on the date is provided in the official notification.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- Interested candidates can check the official notification for further eligibility details.
UPSC CAPF Application Fee Details:
Applicable candidates must have to pay the application fee as details given below.
- 200/- for All Other Candidates
- No Application Fee for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates
Selection Process for UPSC CAPF:
Union Public Service Commission will select the candidates through the Written Examination, Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests, Interview/Personality Test and Final Selection / Merit.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Exam 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site.
Step 2: In the official page, check the new notifications if applicable.
Step 3: Click and open the notification. Read the notification carefully and know all the details.
Step 4: Click the online application link and fill the online form with required details.
Step 5: Submit the online application on or before the last date that is 07-09-2020.
Step 6: Start again the preparation for the exam as on the exam date scheduled.
Step 7: Take a hard copy of this notification for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|