UPSC CDS 1 2021 Exam Notification Released. Union Public Service Commission has released the Notification for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021. Candidates who are degree holders and also interested can apply through online. The deadline for the submission of online application is 17.11.2020. UPSC CDS 1 2021 Exam Notification eligibility details are given below in our blog.
UPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (I)|
|Online Application Last Date||17.11.2020|
|Offline Application Last Date||24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020|
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
Selection Board based on their preference by the respective service HQ. Candidates who qualify in the written exam and given their first choice as army (IMA/OTA) are required to register themselves on the recruiting directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in order to enable them to receive call up information for ssb interview. Those candidates who have already registered on the recruiting directorate website are advised not to register again.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply?
- Visit official site of UPSC and search for the advertisement on what’s new option and then click on it check eligibility. Candidates are required to apply online by using the website http://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
- This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test/SSB.
- Take an application form printout for future use
Last Date for Submission and Withdrawal of Applications:
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 17th November, 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 till 6.00 PM.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (http://upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No e-Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination
Candidates should possess degree from recognised university