UPSC CISF Exam Syllabus 2020 – Download AC (EXE) LDCE Pattern Here. Union Public Service Commission has released the detailed syllabus for the Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF) Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. Last date to apply for the exam is 22.12.2020. Candidates are advised to visit the Official notification for more details. Refer this page for UPSC CISF AC Exam Syllabus direct link given below.
UPSC CISF Exam Scheme 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF) Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Departmental Competitive Examination|
|Last date to Apply||22.12.2020|
|Status||Exam Syllabus and Scheme Released|
UPSC CISF AC Exam 2020 Rules:
- The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January, 2021 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD)/Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean record of service till issue of offer of appointment.
- A candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01st August, 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1986. However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxed able up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe.
- Every candidates appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted three attempts at the examination.
- The Educational Qualification for appearing in the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be a Graduation from a recognized University.
- Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Admit Card of the admitted candidates to this Examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website two weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates. No paper e-Admit Card will be issued by the Commission. Candidates shall not be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a downloaded e-Admit Card.
UPSC CISF LDCE Exam Syllabus & Scheme 2020 Details
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Ability and Intelligence||150 Marks
|2 and ½ Hours|
|Professional Skills||150 Marks
|Paper – II||Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension||100 Marks||2 hours|
Scheme of Written Examination:
The written Examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follows:
- Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours)
- This paper will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi. The paper will comprise two parts as follows:-
- Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence (75 Questions) – 150 Marks
- Part-B: Professional Skill (75 Questions) – 150 Marks
- Paper II: Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension – 100 Marks (2 hours)
- Candidates should ensure that in Paper II they write the Answers only in the Medium allowed by the Commission for the different components as mentioned above. No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission.
- The candidates who qualify in the Medical Examination and Physical Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for Personality Test/Interview to be conducted by the Commission.
UPSC CISF LDCE Exam Syllabus 2020:
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill.
PART-A: General Ability and Intelligence: The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- General Awareness
PART-B: Professional Skill
CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc.)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
Computer Skills and Awareness:
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
Service Rules and HR matters:
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Paper II: Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension
This paper shall test candidates’ ability to bring to fore his/her ideas on the given essay topic, arrange them in a coherent, orderly, concise, understandable and lucid manner in effective and grammatically correct language free from spelling errors
Further details and Physical Test criteria are placed on the Official page.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC CISF competitive examination 2020?
22.12.2020 is the last date to apply for UPSC CISF competitive examination 2020.
What is the Exam date for UPSC CISF competitive examination 2020?
14.03.2021 is the Exam date for UPSC CISF competitive examination 2020.
How to apply is the Exam date for UPSC CISF competitive examination 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site or refer this page for more details and Application form link.