UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2020 OUT – Know How to Download CSE Exam Date @upsc.gov.in. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card on the official site. The Authorities scheduled the exam on January 8, 9, 10, 16 and 17, 2021. Aspirants who are selected for Mains Examinations can download Admit Card by clicking the below link.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card Details
|Name of the Board||The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Services Mains Exam|
|Exam Date||January 8,9, 10 , 16 and 17, 2021|
|Admit Card available from||December 17,2020|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
UPSC CSE Exam Details:
The Commission has released the admit card for the candidates who are all qualified in the Prelims Exam which was held on October 24,2020. Aspirants who will be selected after the Mains Exam will be called for Interview. After the Personality Test (interview), the Final results will be announced. The Steps to download the admit card is available below.
UPSC CSE Mains 2020 Exam Instructions:
Examinees should follow the below instructions while attending the Exam:
- Candidates should carry Admit Card along with Photo Identity Card
- Aspirants are advised to enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Entrance to the examination hall is closed 10 minutes before the scheduled start of examination in each session.
- Candidates whose photo is not clearly printed on the e-Admit Card will have to bring a passport size photograph.
- Wearing mask is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates who have not worn mask will not be allowed to attend the exam
- Candidates should use separate hand sanitizer during the exam
How to Download UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card:
- Visit the official site of UPSC
- Click the e-Admit Card Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card Link
- Read the Admit Card Instructions, and Click Yes
- Now Select any given options i.e By Registration Id or By Roll No
- On the Login Page Enter Your Roll Number/ Reg Id, DOB and Enter the captcha code
- Click Submit, Now you can download your admit card
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the exam date of UPSC CSE Mains 2020?
The Exam will be on January 8,9, 10 , 16 and 17, 2021
How can I download the UPSC CSE Mains 2020?
Either you download the admit card through the above or from the official site of upsc
What are the login credentials needed to download the UPSC CSE Mains Admit Card?
You need your Registration ID/Roll number and Date of Birth to download the Admit Card