UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 Released. Union Public Service Commission has released the Admit Card for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020. The CBT will be held on 22nd October, 2020. Candidates who appeared for the following exam can download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 in the mentioned below link in our blog.
UPSC Admit Card 2020:
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|Examination Date||22nd October, 2020|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
UPSC CMS Exam Date 2020:
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 will be held on 22nd October, 2020 in two shifts Paper 1 & Paper 2. The candidates are requested to download the admit card early and avoid last minute rash and report the venue as per the schedule given in the official notice.
- Timings: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM & 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
- Paper – I (Code No. 1): General Medicine and Paediatrics
- Paper – II (Code No. 2): (a) Surgery (b) Gynaecology& Obstetrics (c) Preventive & Social Medicine
- Important Instructions: Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
How to Download?
- Visit official site of UPSC
- In the home page under Whats New option and search for the CMS Admit Card
- Click on the Admit Card link & It will direct into new page
- Enter the Details
- Check and Download the Admit Card
- Take an admit card printout for future use